Student Housing Project - New CGU Apartments
Click HERE for latest announcements for CGU housing residents.
Address: 1415, 1425, 1435, 1445, and 1455 N. College
Directions: Parking is available on the West side of College Ave, north of the drive entrance into CST’s North Housing and before you get to the Rancho San Antonio Botanical Garden gate. From there, our path will lead you down to the paving of the Claremont School of Theology Road to the west. Proceed west to the opening in the construction fence, which will be located in front of the large breezeway to our first building. Using the path created cross over to the housing site and proceed to the breezeway of the building. The entrance doors for the apartments are located on the north side of the building.
Application to Rent: click here
Housing - Opened August, 2008
CGU’s new five-building apartment complex can enhance your CGU graduate experience with its:
- Easy move-in -- furnished apartments (except a bed), complete with kitchens, private bath, and hard-wired for Internet and phone. Community room is wireless. All utilities are inclusive in rent.
- Healthy smoke-free environment with handicapped-accessible units
- Safe and convenient well-lit gated community that’s a 5-minute walk to campus
- Spacious and comfortable community room to nurture “Claremont conversations” with students from all programs
- Short distance to village of Claremont and Metrolink regional rail service to L.A. and its downtown culture
CGU Student Housing Artist Rendering
Click here to view floor plans.
Apartment Details & Pricing
Click here to view apartment details and pricing structure.