The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (ORSP) shares responsibilies for external fundraising with the Office of Advancement. ORSP has the lead responsibility for negotiating, signing, and assisting faculty and staff in developing:
- research and training grant proposals to public agencies;
- grant proposals that involve collaboration with other universities, colleges, medical organizations, or scholarly associations; and
- research contract proposals and agreements.
Grant or gift applications that are outside of these definitions are usually supported and submitted by the Office of Advancement. For proposals that are not readily classified or other questions about where to go for help, faculty or others may contact either office for assistance.
Primary ORSP contact: Krissyvan K. Truong, Assistant Director
- DUNS Number: 076183789
- Employer ID Number (EIN): 95-1664100
- Congressional District: California 27th (CA-027)
- NAICS Code: 611310
- CAGE Code: 0AUZ0
- FICE Code: 001169
For Grants.gov or Research.gov Applications:
Other Proposal Information: