NEW STUDENT ORIENTATIONS
A) All-CGU Orientation
Date: Thursday, January 16, 2014
Time: 1:00 - 5:30 pm
B) School/Program-Specific Orientations
Why two New Student Orientations?
The All-CGU Orientation (A) allows you to become acquainted with the full scope of CGU Student Services available and ensures you have everything required to begin coursework.
The School/Program-Specific Orientations (B) focus more directly on the program you are starting and introduces you to department staff, faculty and peers.
We ask that you attend both the All CGU Orientation and the school/program-specific orientations that apply to you.
All-CGU Orientation Agenda
On behalf of Student Services, we welcome you to the Claremont Graduate University family. Below is an outline of our program:
- 12:30 to 1:00 pm :: Check-In / Registration
- 1:00 to 1:30 pm :: Executive Welcome
- 1:30 to 2:30 pm :: Introduction to Central Student Services
- 2:30 to 2:45 pm :: Refreshments and Networking
- 2:45 to 4:15 pm :: Panel Presentations (Albrecht Auditorium & Burkle Building)
- 4:15 to 5:30 pm :: President's Social & Campus Resource Fair
The day will conclude with the President's Social, featuring hors d'oeuvres and the opportunity to personally follow-up with individual programs and services.
PARKING: General Parking for this event will be located just west of Dartmouth on Drucker Way on the CGU campus.
- Arts and Humanities Orientation :: Forthcoming
- Community and Global Health Orientation :: Forthcoming
- Drucker / Management Programs Orientation :: Forthcoming
- Economics/Politics Orientation :: Forthcoming
- Information Systems and Technology Orientation :: Forthcoming
- Mathematics Orientation :: Forthcoming
- Psychology / Human Resources Design Orientation :: Forthcoming
- Other School/Program Information Forthcoming
For International Students
In addition to the two (2) orientations mentioned above, international students must also attend an additional orientation hosted by the International Place of The Claremont Colleges.
Overview of Services
A variety of services and resources are available to guarantee your success as a graduate student.
1 | 2