We are thrilled to learn that you are considering our school of public health for graduate study. To find out more about the Master of Public Health (MPH) and PhD graduate programs available at SCGH check out our video.
We are now accepting applications for the Master of Public Health program for Fall and Spring of 2013. Admission materials are due by:
Spring 2013 application deadlines:
- November 30, 2012- PhD Applicants
- December 10, 2012- MPH Applicants
Fall 2013 application deadlines:
- Early application deadline: Febuary 5, 2013 (PhD recommended; MPH suggested priority)
- Final application deadline: May 1, 2013- PhD Applicants; August 1, 2013- MPH Applicants
- Online Application
- Current Resume or CV
- Personal Statement
- Three letters of recommendation. At least one recommendation must be from an academic source.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE): Combined minimum score 1000 if taken prior to 08/2011, or 297 if taken after 08/01/2011. (Can be replaced by GMAT or MCAT)
- Additional Requirements for international students
Our school encourages students to engage in creative problem-solving dialogues leading to new innovations in public health, well-being, and quality of life for individuals, families, and communities here and abroad. Check out our website for more information about our programs, faculty and research opportunities.