Prospective Student Resources
Center for Information Systems & Technology (CISAT)
CISAT is a great place to do graduate work in Information Systems & Technology (IST). Our students and faculty do exciting transdisciplinary research centered on how computing technologies are helping to solve important societial problems. The fruits of this research permeates our coursework. As a student here, whether at the master's or doctoral level, you will be a member of a vibrant community of scholars.
Important Information about the application process:
- Need more information about admissions and the application process? Click here to be directed to the general Admissions webpage.
- Application deadlines. We accept applications for admission all-year round; however, our priority deadlines for admission are: (1) Fall admission application deadline is February 1st and (2) Spring admission application deadline is November 1st.
- Click here for more information on what we require for applications of admission.
- Click here to download information on "Financing Your Degree"
- Click here to access our online application!
- For information on scheduling a time to visit and/or speak with a CISAT admissions representative over the phone, click here.
You can also contact our office by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (909.621.8209) if you have any questions about our program (e.g., degree requirements, faculty, research opportunities) or the admissions process.